The experience is better...working at UMI.
We value each employee and encourage a spirit of harmony, teamwork, and collaboration. This not only enables us to provide outstanding service to patients and referring physicans, it makes UMI a place you'll want to come to, every day.
Our team strives to achieve the following goals for our practice:
- We will build a practice that allows us to provide care in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
- We will make each patient feel that they are valued as a person and treat them with dignity, kindness, and respect.
- We will provide outstanding service to our referring physicians and facility-based clients with timely scheduling and reporting of examinations.
- We will create high-quality imaging studies.
- We will select highly qualified, motivated employees who are committed to their work and our patients.
- We will promote a smoothly functioning practice in which everyone works together in a spirit of harmony and cooperation.
- We will create a working environment that makes the best possible use of everyone's time, where the pace is efficient and unhurried and keeps daily work stress to a minimum.
- We will encourage our employees' pursuit of continuing education and strive to provide them opportunities for professional and personal fulfillment.
If you feel that your abilities will complement our Radiology team at UMI, please feel free to send your resume along with a job application . Please submit your job application and resume to UMI's Practice Administrator via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (585) 341-9033.
RN- Per-Diem day/eve/weekend
You have put your time in at the hospital. Working overnights, evenings, holidays, OR, ED. Perhaps its time for a changOKe of scenery. UMI is a premier outpatient imaging center with 5 state of the art MRI systems, 4 Ultrasound Units, 3 DR X-ray systems, 2 64 slice VCT scanners and a C-arm. It's well worth looking into.